Happy New Year to everyone and welcome back. We are open once again and look forward to treating you in this new year. Despite Ontario going back to a modified stage 2, there have been no restrictions added to dental offices. We will continue to implement the same COVID protocols that have been in place since the start of the pandemic:
• Reduced waiting room capacity with social distancing measures in place
• Mandatory face coverings for everyone in the facility
• COVID-19 screening questions prior to, and at the appointment (for the
current questionnaire, click here)
• Use of appropriate personal protective equipment by staff
• HEPA filtration units in each operatory
• Extended spacing between patient appointments
• Regular sanitization of high-touch areas in the facility
In addition to all these measures, all staff members are triple vaccinated to better protect you and ourselves as well.
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you again!