During these uncertain times, we are doing our part to help minimize the spread of COVID-19. Much like our colleagues across Ontario, we have implemented the same infection control procedures that have been outlined by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO). The RCDSO created guidelines based on the recommendations of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, which include:
• Reduced waiting room capacity with social distancing measures in place
• Mandatory face coverings for everyone in the facility
• COVID-19 screening questions prior to, and at the appointment (for the
current questionnaire, click here)
• Use of appropriate personal protective equipment by staff
• HEPA filtration units in each operatory
• Extended spacing between patient appointments
• Regular sanitization of high-touch areas in the facility
In addition, all staff are fully vaccinated.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
For future updates from our office, please check our Office Updates tab or Google page.
© Dr. E. Y. Choi Dental Office, 2020. All Rights Reserved. Information presented on this site is intended for educational purposes only. It does not replace consultation and diagnosis by a dentist. Please see your local dentist to get the appropriate diagnosis and management solution for your particular needs.